The gym is a place where you need to observe a lot of etiquette to avoid annoying other trainers. When training intensely it is very easy for tempers to flare due to the amount of stress involved when training. To avoid falling out with other trainers when training and to maintain friendly relations with the other bodybuilders you need to observe these gym etiquette.
The following are some of the things you need to avoid;
- Avoid leaving bodybuilding equipment covered with your sweat. After training you need to take a towel and wipe away your sweat from the equipment. If you do not prefer using your towel you can take a piece of tissue.
- You should also avoid sitting down on equipments which you are not using especially if the equipments are busy.
- When using equipments which are few and on high demand you should avoid hogging it by wasting time chatting with others.
- If you are not using particular equipment you should avoid training near it or somewhere where you are blocking other people from accessing it.
- When a bodybuilder is in the middle of a particular set you should avoid idle chat with them until they finish there set.
- You should avoid distracting people when they are in the middle of a lift by moving very close to them. Imagine someone moving close to you when you are dead lifting.
- When resting between sets you should not ignore the request of another bodybuilder who wants to use your equipment.
- After finishing with your weights you should not leave plates or weights on the floor carelessly. You should stack them in one place once you through with them.
- You should avoid leaving your phones on when training, this is because when they start to ring they can prove to be very destructing to other bodybuilders. If there is no urgent call you are expecting then you need to leave it in your locker.
The following are some of the things you need to do;
- You need to ensure that you are not restricting the movement of other trainers who want to access the gym equipments.
- You need to ensure that you maintain your personal hygiene. There is nothing worse than training close to someone who has not washed there training shirts for more than a week.
- Do not ask for a particular weight when another bodybuilder is still undertaking there set, even if you have been waiting for that particular equipment.
- You need to be polite to every one in the gym.
- You need to use your common sense and judgment when faced with a particular situation.
If you carefully look at all these points you can realize that they are just all about respecting other trainers who are with you in the gym. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to understand all of these points all you need is respect for others.
Post a Comment