New and seasoned employees must have the skills necessary to succeed. Your employees should possess the expertise in business etiquette and protocol that boost your sales, keep customers satisfied, and build company confidence. If you are questioning whether you need to reevaluate your employees' etiquette, take this Quiz -You only have one chance to make the BEST first and lasting impression!
1. How well do your employees represent your company with the way they dress every day?
2. Do your employees know the limits and etiquette rules for cell phone and texting usage?
3. At a networking function, do you know why it is poor manners to ask another for her/his business card?
4. Do your employees know the proper amount of time in which to answer an email - and are they following proper protocol guidelines when they do?
5. Are your employees aware of cubicle etiquette and the do's and don'ts of working together in close quarters?
6. Do your top executives know the proper protocol for business lunches?
Besides understanding and engaging in exemplary business protocol, your employee's manners can be the difference between the company's success and failure. Reputation, reliability, and positive interactions with others are what make an exceptional company. People remain loyal to companies they like, and trust. If you believe your company is not up to par, you need to reevaluate your training. Remold your employees, and lay some ground rules, it will benefit everyone involved. Set up an etiquette seminar today!